For more information about the school, register for our online Open Doors via Zoom. After that, we will offer you to visit the school.
During these meetings, our Deputy Head will talk about the school and answer your questions. The meeting is usually held in English.
These are upcoming virtual Open doors:
NOVEMBER (all sessions are at 7 pm)
DECEMBER (all sessions are at 7 pm)
To sign up, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below and the date chosen. You will receive a link by email to join the meeting.
- Name of child
- Date of birth of child
- Academic year in which you are interested in
- Child’s current school and year group
- Section in which you are interested (Scandinavian or International)
- English level
- Contact number
- Any other information that you think may be useful for us
- How did you find out about the school?
The school has open admission and welcomes applications through the year. Where there are waiting lists, siblings and children of Nordic origin are given priority. In addition, the school strives to compose groups where there is a balance between numbers of boys and girls, ages and language abilities.