The School has an open admission and welcomes applications through the year. Where there are waiting lists, siblings and children of Nordic origin are given priority. In addition, the School strives to compose groups where there is a balance between the number of boys and girls, ages and language abilities.
VISIT THE SCHOOL:
Contact us for an appointment to our open-door days. Please send us a message to
including the following:
a. Name of child
b. Date of birth of child
c. Academic year in which you are interested in
d. Present school and class e. Section you are interested in (Swedish or English speaking)
f. Contact number
g. Any other information that you think may be useful for us
We'll answer you with available dates.
REQUEST A PLACE
1. Fill in and return application form (can be downloaded from the left menu) together with the requested documents.
2. Pay the application fee.
3. Once the School has received the application form/s and applicable fees, your child/children will be put on the waiting list. You will receive an email to confirm this.
4. If your application is for year 1 and above, we may invite you for a language assessment in the teaching language (Swedish or English).
5. During February we confirm places for the following school year for our current families. In March we start offering places based on the waiting list.
a. By mid-March you should have heard from us, either with an offer of a place for the following school year or confirmation that no place is currently available.
b. To secure a place offered, the enrolment fee must be paid.
c. If no place is available you can choose to remain on the waiting list or withdraw from the list.
7. If places are available, we also admit students during the school year.
8. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
To apply for a place in upper secondary school please follow this link.